Remember those old times when a toilet will have to flush 3.4 gallons or 13 Liters of water in just 1 flush? It consumes a lot of water in our household and I pay a lot in our water bills. I cannot even imagine why those things happened and still wondering on how to control the use of water.
Well it’s time to forget about that, since some of the leading toilet manufacturers are now designing a toilet, that provides a feature of 1.28 gpf water consumption and with a maximum flushing performance. Amazing! that’s a water saver right? cut that water bills in half, save the world from drought and has a great flushing feature, I wont ask for anything else. Well sorry i get too emotional about this, time to cut my drama. Anyway, as what I researched here are the names of this new designed toilets.
So, here are the list of the top 4 toilets that uses 1.28 gpf and I also found out a model that uses 1 gpf but that’s for another article that I will going to write..
1.28 gpf Flushing water consumption
- Kohler K-3609-9 Cimarron Toilet
- Kohler K-3950-0 Tresham Toilet
- Kohler K-3577-7 Wellworth Classic Toilet
- American Standard 2988.101.020 Cadet 3 Toilet
Do you have any model units to include in the list? Please do reply below.
Okay, so you might be thinking that if it’s enough to flush down the feces?. Well, I asked myself about that too. Anyway, to make you feel comfortable about this 1.28 gpf toilet models, here are the list of advantages and benefits that we will be getting.
- Saves water consumption
- No need to pay a lot in your water bills.
- It will flush flush automatically without leaving any sediments behind.
- Guaranteed affordable price.
- Provides a powerful flushing performance.
Maybe you’re wondering now how this toilet works and how can this toilet saves a lot of water without sacrificing the flushing ability performance. I have a list of information that I researched below:
How a 1.28 flushing system works
- This toilet has a class five flushing technology that provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and maintains it cleanliness.
- It has a Canister flush valve that gives a smooth flushing actuation with continuous water usage.
- It contains a pressurized rim that is designed to power wash the bowl each time you flush and the toilet uses only 1.28 gallons of water per flush, which is 20 percent less than standard toilets.
- It has an over-sized 3″ flush valve and siphon action jetted bowl with smooth-sided, concealed trap-way to perform a strong flushing mechanism.
Now, let’s discuss how much the price of the these toilets since this is the critical part. As I keep looking for an affordable toilet that has a feature of 1.28 and with a powerful flushing performance. I was exaggeratedly surprised that those toilet that I researched are very affordable, Oh my gosh!. It is wonderful isn’t it?, with all the features and benefits that this toilet will provide us, I can’t ask for anything more!.
This 1.28 feature of the toilet models has a tremendous comments and reviews you can’t even expect, most customers are very happy and satisfied with the benefits that they are getting. Well, In fact I am very excited already to buy a toilet that has this kind of features. No need to think twice!