Happy Monday everyone! Unfortunately I have to work today, but I hope most of you get to enjoy a day off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Thanks to Stephanie from The Cookie Battle for awarding me the Stylish Blogger award! I’m so glad to participate by writing 7 random facts about myself.
1. I worked at TCBY in college. I thought it would be great to get discounts on a healthy treat! I got to taste so many samples of the yogurt-y goodness (and the ice cream). I loved topping the White Chocolate Mousse with hot fudge and wet walnuts.
2. I’m taking a trip to Ireland this Spring. We’re heading there at the end of April to hang out with my brother in law and his girlfriend, who live in London. Can’t wait to drink Guinness and see the sites!
3. The smell of hard boiled eggs makes me want to puke. I can’t even put a picture up, they are so gross to me. It all started with a bad experience eating one at preschool. If you want to get me totally freaked out, go ahead and put a deviled egg right in my face.
4. I was a finalist in the Pillsbury Bake-Off. I went in 2008, my recipe was Blue Cheesy Prosciutto Appetizer Pizza. I was so lucky to have such an amazing experience competing in Dallas for the Million Dollar Grand Prize! I’m starting to develop recipes for the 2012 contest.
5. I’m obsessed with cheese sauce. Nachos, mac and cheese, on a burger…you name it I love it! There is something about that yummy, gooey cheese that makes me so happy.
6. I’ve only seen snow fall once. It was on a trip to Michigan when I was 23, and I couldn’t believe my eyes! I was so excited and everyone thought I was crazy. Nobody could believe I had never seen it snow before.
7. My husband proposed to me while sky-diving. It was my 30th birthday, and one of the best days of our lives. He popped the question as soon as we landed. I was so happy and surprised I couldn’t even say yes, I just nodded my head and hoped he understood what I was doing, hehe.